Great Effekt, but output not loud enough.
Compared to stock echo from Ableton.
Need to crank up the input until distorted to get the same level
With the right subtle reverb(KSHMR maybe?) you probably don't need to go any further!
It’s a nice delay, I’m not a big fan of the GUI. It works and you can see everything what you need but it doesn’t look sexy :-). But it sounds nice but unfortunately I still experience some bugs. When I reopen a saved project the mix knob is back to 100 %. Because of that I’m not able to use the plug in on this moment. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.
Polyrhythmic Feedback Delay with Character
Own Newfangled Audio or Eventide plug-ins? Get Loyalty Discount
Recirculate isn't just a delay plugin; it's the distilled essence of what a feedback echo should be. By stripping away the baggage and focusing on the sound and control we’ve created the perfect tool for adding depth and dimension to your mixes.
New Rhythmic Options
A feedback delay can add rhythmic spice to your production, but the options are on-beat, or off-beat. Recirculate fixes this by adding control over the all important first echo. Set a downbeat echo with dotted repeats for a subtle shuffle feel. Or an eighth note first echo with quarter note repeats for a straight echo on the upbeats. It sounds simple, but it’s an incredibly powerful rhythmic tool.
Control What You Hear
Many delay plug-ins attempt to recreate specific technologies. Recirculate focuses instead on controls you can hear. Dial in filters, drive, compression, and reverb right from the front panel. Does it sound just like a piece of gear from 1963? Who cares, it sounds like you.
Sits In Your Mix
Modern productions can be pretty full. Delay and reverb are important tools for adding glue and a sense of space, but it can be hard to fit them into a dense mix. Recirculate adds features like a transient control, ducking, gating, and powerful filtering to add depth and dimension to your mix without taking up too much space.
Heaps of Character:
The brilliant thing about a feedback delay is that the character gets applied over and over with each repeat. Recirculate has 7 overdrive character options, 4 noise options, a compressor, modulation, granular delay, and a reverb that goes from slightly diffuse to epic, all of which get applied to each repeat. Again, and again. For Brando levels of character.
- Simple Yet Deep: Craft simple or complex rhythmic echoes effortlessly with Recirculate, the intuitive delay plugin designed for instant sonic enhancement.
- Dual Time Control: Manipulate initial delays and repeats independently for unparalleled rhythmic diversity.
- Flexible Delay Behaviors: Choose from Standard, Pitch Warp, Ping Pong, and Granular delay modes for unparalleled creative versatility.
- Sync with Precision: Quickly align your echoes with note values, steps, or milliseconds for perfect timing.
- Shape Your Sound: Mold your echoes with 5 distinct high and low cut filters, featuring morphable shape controls.
- Transient Designer: Keep or remove transients in your echoes, ensuring rhythmic precision without clutter.
- Dynamic Mastery: In-built Compressor, Ducker, and Gate offer advanced control over echo dynamics.
- Character Section: Delve into 28 unique character and noise combinations for a distinct echo personality.
- Ethereal Reverb: Enrich your echoes with a sublime reverb, perfect for creating diffuse repeats or lush tails.
- Soundstage Controls: Utilize Chorus, Spread, XFeed, and Granular Spray to add depth and dimension.
- Dry FX: Blend Recirculate's character and tone into the dry path to integrate the delay and elevate the whole performance.
AAX 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3 64-bit