perfect, many usage : stereo widening, delay, adding consistency,...
Great spread for vocals
Its that magic sauce that you put a little bit all over. It can be as in your face or as subtle as you want it, but you know its not there when you take it out. Fantastic.
"F*cks with the Fabric of Time"
The H910 Harmonizer® was the world’s first digital effects processor. With its unique combinations of pitch shifting, modulation, and delay, the H910 has made its way onto countless ground-breaking work by artists from AC/DC to David Bowie to Frank Zappa.
A powerful tool for creative producers and engineers alike, the H910 plug-in for AAX, VST and AU is a faithful recreation of the original hardware. Create unheard mechanical sounds, drone effects, or robot language using self-oscillation, delay, and anti-feedback. Use the H910's pitch changing ability to create specific musical intervals and perfect harmonies, spread guitars, fatten snares, apply subtle organic de-tuning to synths, or add slap-back delays to vocals.
- NEW Keyboard and MIDI mapping - The original H910 featured a keyboard remote control which was used live by several artists including Elton John. With the H910 plug-in you can easily use MIDI to control pitch and harmonization in real-time.
- NEW Envelope Follower - An envelope follower has also been implemented in this latest release. Back in the day, engineers and producers discovered that sending a control voltage to the box to slightly (or massively) vary the pitch created new sonic vistas. The built-in envelope follower makes exploring these possibilities easy.
- True analog modeling of highly nonlinear electronics for faithful reproduction of original juicyness and grit.
- Perform perfect pitch changes. Control them manually, via MIDI or with Anti-Feedback.
- Anti-Feedback modulates the pitch around unity for a subtle or wild effect.
- Glitching of original hardware present to create unpredictable sounds as it alters pitch.
- Modify pitch by musical intervals to harmonize vocals or solo instruments.
- Delay rhythms and melodies to create everything from slap-back echoes to crystalizing feedback chaos.
- Create colorful, unique sound effects and drones through self-oscillation.
- Individually control delay outputs and dry/wet mix.
- Mix Lock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the dry/wet mix constant.
+ Bonus H910 Dual H910-Dual-Harmonizer
When you purchase the H910 plug-in, you also receive Eventide’s exclusive H910 Dual Harmonizer. This version recreates the popular technique of running two H910 units in parallel to create lush doubling and other interesting effects.
AAX 32/64-bit, VST2 32/64-bit, VST3 32/64-bit