Legendary Dynamics Processor>Request a Demo
Introduced in 1971, the Omnipressor® rack unit was widely used on hit records throughout the last four decades. Popularly used by Queen's Brian May, the Omnipressor offers dynamics processing for creating otherworldly sounds. Features Gating, expansion, compression, limiting, and Dynamic Reversal.
Its intuitive interface makes Omnipressor simple to operate with the use of a Function dial. The Omnipressor is even capable of reversing a sound’s envelope, making loud sounds quiet and quiet sounds loud.
- Dynamics processing for creating otherwordly sounds
- Variable control of attack and release time
- Variable control of maximum gain and maximum attenuation
- Function control sets ratio over a continuous range from extreme expansion to infinite compression and beyond to dynamic reversal
- Gating: Set a threshhold and signals whose amplitudes fall below the threshhold value are 'squooshed'
- Expansion: Widen a signal's dynamic range. Loud gets louder, soft gets softer
- Compression: Variable control of compression ratio
- Infinite compression: Obliterates a signal's dynamics - everything comes out at the same level
- Limiting: Versatile, fast limiter
- Dynamic Reversal: First of its kind. Soft signals come out loud, loud signals come out soft. Simulates tape reversal
- Intuitive interface makes it simple to operate with the use of a function dial
- Dozens of presets to help you explore the unique and inspirational sounds of the tool used on countless hit records
Microsoft Windows 7+ and Apple OS X 10.7+. Supported formats: VST, Pro Tools AAX, Audio Units. iLok.com account is required, but no physical dongle is necessary. All plug-ins come with two activations.