I love this device. That being said , the user interface is disappointing. It seems like adding a couple labels to help one to do things he like save a setting would greatly improve the experience.
Not only Eventide managed to make some insane algorithms sounds even better than before, they also managed to create some insane quality distortions. You can literally recreate some serious SRV tone with this pedal!!!
The harmonizers sing more than ever, the new Vibe effects are insane, reverbs and chorus are amazing, the delays are chirurgically editable with an amazing sound and as I already said, these distortions are unexpectedly over the top. All digital devices do good clean and very distorted sounds, but, as we all know, the crunch tones, usually are not really that good, in this case you can do bluesy glassy tones forever! I'm still in shock!
The H90 can do it all. It's the most inspirational multi effects pedal I've ever owned, and with the expanded IO, there's no shortage of cool use cases to try.
Beyond the Effects Horizon
Discover why top artists and producers have chosen Eventide for over 50 years with the H90 Harmonizer®, Eventide’s next-generation multi-effects pedal. Whether you want high-quality bread-and-butter effects or experimental sounds unheard, the H90 has everything you need to inspire your creativity with an intuitive UI designed with players in mind, 62 effect algorithms, and hundreds of Program combinations curated for a variety of instruments and genres. With its comprehensive I/O and flexible routing options, the H90 is designed to be the heart of your rig.
The H90 Harmonizer comes with hundreds of factory Programs that can be loaded using either SELECT or BANK mode. In SELECT mode, you can navigate your Playlist sequentially without ever missing a detail thanks to the OLED display. In BANK mode, you can quickly load from a bank of three Programs, perfect for cueing up the range of sounds for a song. Organizing your favorite sounds has never been easier, simply load a new Playlist and you’re ready for the next gig!
In PERFORM mode, you get six programmable footswitches. Map functions like tap tempo, preset and insert bypass with momentary states, and performance parameters like reverb freeze, pitch flex, or delay repeat. Furthermore, you can make multiple instantaneous parameter changes with three HotSwitches.
The comprehensive UI allows you to control any parameter with ease. Adjust expression mappings by hand with the PERFORM HotKnob and engage up to six individual assignable parameters with the three push-button Quick Knobs. Get even more control with two inputs for expression pedals or auxiliary switches with up to three buttons. If that’s not enough, take advantage of the pedal’s extensive MIDI control.
- Preloaded with 62 effect algorithms:
- 10 new effect algorithms: Polyphony, Prism Shift, Bouquet Delay, Head Space, Weedwacker, Even-vibe, Wormhole, Instant Flanger, Instant Phaser, and SP2016 Reverb
- Includes all 52 effect algorithms from the H9 Max Harmonizer with enhanced features and improvements
- New low-latency Polyphonic Pitch Shifting with SIFT (Spectral Instantaneous Frequency Tracking) technology
- ARM-based architecture lays the foundation for new and exciting creative effects
- Use two algorithms at once per Program
- True spillover between Programs
- Route effects in series or parallel
- Instrument or line-level operation
- Two mono inserts or one stereo insert can be positioned anywhere in the signal chain
- Dual-mode for processing two independent stereo signals at once
- Five push-turn knobs for more tactile control
- Two expression inputs for pedals, up to 3-button auxiliary switches, and CV signals
- Use H90 Control software to edit Programs, create lists, and update firmware on a Mac or PC
- Built-in tuner