Made me sound like Throbbing Gristle in an instant.
Me and my students lerned to open voice if dos not have Quadiverb
4 Voice Diatonic Pitch Shifter
Create beautiful harmonies with 4 voices of diatonic pitch shifting. Developed using technology from Eventide’s flagship H8000FW studio processor, Quadravox includes per-voice controls for delay, detuning, panning and feedback to create everything from otherworldly harmonies to groovy sequences.
Whether making a choir out of a single note, or thickening a sound with micro-pitch delays, Quadravox is a versatile effect.
- Unique Notation Grid presents pitches on a traditional music staff with a quantized grid for placing notes over time allowing for a more musical programming experience. Color and brightness indicate pan and level for each voice.
- Optimized for multiple instances and works great on monophonic synths, guitar and vocals
- MixLock keeps the wet/dry mix of the effect static as you scroll through presets or user-defined snapshots. KeyLock does the same for the Key and Scale.
- Randomize function randomizes an amount of micro pitch shift resulting in simulation of natural character for each of the 4 voices.
- Pitch-tracking "off" mode allows it to shine on polyphonic and rhythmic sounds.
AAX 32/64-bit, VST2 32/64-bit, VST3 32/64-bit