8 Voice Diatonic Pitch Shifter with MIDI
Whether you are constructing new chords from monophonic instruments, adding depth or harmonies to a vocal performance, creating rhythmic textures for guitars, widening instruments in your mix, or producing new drum patterns using tempo sync’d delays, Octavox plugin is the ultimate muse.
- 8-voice diatonic pitch shifting based on technology from Eventide’s flagship H8000 effects processor.
- Independent manipulation of key, timing, panning, delay, detune, and feedback for each voice.
- Notation Grid presents pitches on a traditional music staff with a quantized grid for a musical programming experience.
- Pitch-tracking ‘off’ mode allows it to shine on polyphonic and rhythmic sounds.
- Updated and expanded MIDI functionality so that each voice interval can be set via MIDI note making it easy to use in live performance to manipulate incoming signals.
- Over 70 presets optimized for a variety of instruments.
- Innovative MixLock function allows you to quickly audition presets while keeping the wet/dry mix level static.
Microsoft Windows 7+ and Apple OS X 10.7+. Supported formats: VST, Pro Tools AAX, Audio Units. iLok.com account is required, but no physical dongle is necessary. All plug-ins come with two activations.