I am thrilled with this plugin and have ambitious plans to elevate my music creation to the next level, aiming for epic compositions. The Support is very great. THANKS
Eventide Blackhole is an incredible reverb unit. I use it for my piano music. It can be used for subtle or dramatic reverb. It adds brightness and literally brings my songs to life. Love it!
It's very good for long reverb effects
Best reverb ever.
I have h9 max I use this algorithm studio and live vocals snare but no guitar.
Maybe h9 max users should have free access to h9 plugins
A reverb plug-in that breaks the rules by allowing you to create virtual spaces that could never exist in reality. At large sizes, its soft attack and lingering, harmonic tails allows it to really shine on guitars, strings and pads. At small sizes those very same qualities can add an angelic sheen to vocals or turn a simple drum track into an otherworldy rhythm section.
- Over 50 presets to inspire including artist presets by Richard Devine, Vernon Reid, Flood & Alan Moulder, Jonsi and Alex (Sigur Ros), and John Agnello
- Incredibly easy to use, with the ability to create extremely musical sounds unavailable anywhere else.
- Supernatural settings for abstract spatial effects.
- Unique “Gravity” control.
- Mix lock allows you to scroll through presets or settings while keeping the wet/dry mix constant.
- Fully flexible mono and stereo options for inputs and outputs. Bring new realms of stereo imaging to mono instruments.
- Kill Switch kills the input so you only hear the reverb, great for sound design and automation.
- Innovative Ribbon and Hot Switch allow for changing any combination of parameters simultaneously.
AAX 32/64-bit, VST2 32/64-bit, VST3 32/64-bit