Chorus + Modulation
Two LFOs create rich expressive modulation effects with one LFO modulating the effect while a second LFO modulates the modulation. All the standards - Chorus, Flanger, Phaser as well as Rotary, Tremolo, and Vibrato are there. Also included is the unique Undulator effect from the H8000 and a RingMod that lands somewhere between ring modulation and synthesis. The dedicated SLOW/FAST footswitch for ramping the LFO rate comes in handy. LFO rates can also sync to Tap Tempo and MIDI clock.
With 10 powerful algorithms to modulate your sound, the only problem is how to explain the magic coming out of that tiny little box.
All Eventide Stompboxes feature:
- 100 factory presets
- Selectable bypass (true or buffered)
- Selectable mute and reverb tails
- Flexible routing (pre/post, wet/dry, stereo/mono)
- 5 pin MIDI in and out/thru
- USB for MIDI control, software updates and new features
- Dedicated tap tempo w/MIDI clock support
- Expression pedal/CV control input
- Auxiliary switch support w/momentary or toggle function
- Dedicated performance switch for extra control
- Instrument or line-level input; line or amp-level output
- H9 Control editor/librarian/control software capability